Thursday, March 23, 2006

I don't care who's first and who's last



Ok, now call me stupid, but until a few weeks ago I didn't know that E-Swift jacked the beat from the video of the best posse cut ever.




-----

My internet provider is messing with me right now, I can't upload anything. Anyway here are a couple of free mp3 I listen these days, courtesy of their respective labels :


One of the very few interesting groups to emerge from Beta Bodega, Climber with a very 2000-season-ish track called Reparations.


The centerpiece of Key-Kool & Rhettmatic 1995 Kozmonautz album Reconcentrated about the incarceration of Japanese in America during World War II has since been used many times in universities.


I don't know if from a marketing point of view Tanya Morgan is a good name for a rap group with no female member. But who cares about considerations like this when the music is good ? Paper Thin.

No comments: