Thursday, March 02, 2006

Twist wig back, head crack, Flat line, alpine, deck !


Earlier this week in New-York Warner had a listening session of a new kind for E-40's My Ghetto Report Card. Instead of letting the journalists, you know, listen to the album, they heard a mix of E-40 classics and only a few cuts from the album. Meanwhile Lil Jon was there distributing free weed to everyone and they had girls stripping and dancing naked.
I don't think it's a good sign. I wasn't a fan of E-40 during his heyday, so I can only have a good surprise with his album, like I had when he dropped Gasoline . The album which will drop this month has production by Studio Ton, Lil Jon, RIck Rock, Kanye and E-40's own son, Droop-E.

-----

Some good old mixes by DJ Clyde on Dusty Tape.

-----
Bonus pour Bachir : East : Straight From The Underground.

No comments: